I’m leaving in about 15 minutes to go see Lang Lang perform Tchaikovsky’s Piano Concerto no. 1. It’s been quite a while since I last went to a classical music concert…needless to say, seeing Lang Lang perform one of my favourite pieces for piano is definitely a dream come true.
1) Anything fried :| 2) Cucumber rolls 3) Pho 4) Chocolate chip cookies 5) Macaroni & Cheese
1) England 2) England 3) England 4) England 5) England 6) England Easy enough.
1) To get into college 2) A new body 3) New friends 4) To succeed at piano competitions this year 5) A new phone 6) To succeed academically 7) To become a concert pianist
1) Not getting into any of the 11 schools I have left to hear back from 2) The future 3) Leaving home 4) Getting into more academic trouble 5) Staying like this forever 6) Heights 7) Losing you, both mentally and physically. 8) Life. [since I wasn’t on my computer yesterday this is supposed to make up for it.]
Skins UK Series 5 premiere and a college acceptance. Life’s good.
[in no particular order] 1) Classical Music 2) Skins UK 3) Fashion 4) Nail polish 5) Stationary 6) Music 7) Sleep 8) Photography 9) Food
1) I wish I was a dancer 2) I wish I could major in music 3) I regret only really maintaining my college friends; now I’m lonely at school. 4) I have to stay busy or I will go insane 5) I only like being at home if I’m alone 6) I would live in my car if I could 7) I am obsessed with fashion 8) I hate my body 9) I’m not funny; I’m actually just mean.. 10) I’m...
communistbitch: gpoy when my dad tries to shove the phone in my face to talk to relatives i don’t even remember and haven’t seen since i was four years old.
rodham asked: I totally hear you. On the bright side, it's the second semester so none of these grades truly matter in terms of admissions.
I’m so overwhelmed with everything. School work, music, social life. Just everything. Make it stop. Please.